Today, out of nowhere, this idea of creating new blog just for myself suddenly strikes me.

Maybe it’s because I was inspired after reading ‘Our Blog’ created 2 years ago, but sadly it is now abandoned by the authors. Even myself have no access to it already =(
I’ve been on and off writing diaries since I was a kid. The idea of doing this is because maybe I watched too many movies that show you how happy and touched you feel when you read all of these memories again when you grow older.

Imagine in few more years, you will become older. Some will get married.
Another few more years, we all will become parents and eventually become old grandpas and grandmas..

Writing blogs is one of the ways to capture these tiny bits of details of life that you might forget as you grow. So, here I am writing this blog after reading ‘Our blog’ half hour ago, it’s like flashback of what we have gone through together for the past 2 years. Some posts that make me laugh and some are the sad ones that make me weep every time I read them.


So I will try my best to commit writing this blog and make it as alive as my real world I’m living in right now.

After comparing what was written in the old blogs, it seems that my world has changed a lot.

All this while, I never thought that I will get a very stable good job like now.
For now, I can say that I’m very satisfied with my life. I couldn’t ask for more.
I have money, good job, good company, good boss, good colleagues, very good boyfriend, good friends, good family. I have good savings and enough money to spend for shopping, nice food and also vacation.
Very very perfect =)

Next step that bothers me is buying a property here in Malaysia.
If I don’t spend so much money on food n shopping, I can afford to buy one property.
But I don’t have any experience in buying one before. It’s a very big decision to make. Choose the wrong property equals to dead money and dead end for my asset.
I’m still looking for the right one. But until now, there’s none.

Hopefully I can hit this target by year 2011.

Now that Dear is in Vietnam working, I have nothing to do at home.
Miss him so much...